Ms. Simmons is a senior Microsoft Access Developer, Systems Analyst and Project Manager with Help4Access in San Francisco, California, with more than 24 years of experience within the software, biotech and transportation industries.
Ms. Simmons has held several leadership positions as well as responsibly architected, designed and managed teams and vendors for the successful deployment of IT solutions.
A brief list of top clients include: NBC Patient Network, Clock Freight Transportation, Palm Springs Convention and Visitors Authority, Applied Pathology Lab of Indio, CA, Kaplan Educational Division, Kaplan Premier, Spectrum Foods of Petaluma, CA, UCSF, AuPairCare, Work Travel, Intrax English Institute, Energy Investors Fund of Mill Valley, CA, Shoe Pavilion and Morongo Unified School District.
- Microsoft Access Application Development
- Office Automation / Integration Tools
- Oracle, SQL Server, Excel, Janus Gridex
- Project Management
- Transportation | Logistics | Freight Routing & Scheduling | Supply Chain
- Created and programmed databases for clients’ operations and sales teams.
- Developed and programmed operations and dispatch database for client’s ground transport division comprising more than 300 airfreight members.
- Lead architect for online cargo air freight routing tools.
- Analyzed and parsed large datasets of cargo rates and air and ground transportation schedules which serves over 3,000 freight forwarders.
- Day to Day Operations, Planning and Forecasting.
- Designed and programmed a trucking and GPS dispatch database application for a national trucking company which enables the client to find the nearest drivers, schedule and send assignments to the drivers via SMS text messages.
- Designer and Project Manager for iPhone and Android application development.
- Designed database service areas to support A/R, A/P, CRM, bill of materials (BOM), inventory control, marketing, statistical and accounting reports, and forecasting.
- Wrote technical manuals, trained data entry personnel, provided continuous support for databases. Utilized Microsoft Access data to create pivot tables, charts and graphs in Excel.
- Designed database application for the following: two large multi-site international schools, an investment firm, an international work abroad company, a pathology lab, an auto-insurance repair auditor and a natural foods group.
- Lead architect of foreign student visa batch processing software in conjunction with Homeland Security Website for Kaplan schools.
- Designed and delivered new Microsoft Access database applications to clients, updated and amended existing client interfaces, migrated data from existing applications for conversion into a Microsoft Access relational database architecture.
Education: Ms. Simmons attended the Maryland Institute College of Art in Baltimore, Maryland.
To work with Ms. Simmons or any of our professional MS access developers, please contact us today.