Application Support Services
On-site and/or off-site client support services are available nationwide.
Our company provides service delivery options that fit your needs, such as on-site programmers and remote Microsoft Access support (non-tiered approach). Help4Access offers a full range of application maintenance and support services to ensure business continuity and long-term value.
Here at Help4Access, we understand how it can be challenging to support in-house custom database applications as they grow over time. Many of our corporate clients (including Cornell University, DuPont, and Time Warner) think of us as an extension of their IT department. So should you!
Top 10 issues we’re asked to fix:
- Develop a new form or report.
- Fix an existing form or report.
- Automate imports and exports to Excel.
- Automate reporting through Outlook.
- Increase database performance.
- Resolve database corruptions, backups and deployment issues.
- Develop business intelligence reporting and dashboards.
- Add security to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) or HIPAA regulations.
- Upgrade MS Access and remove dependencies on 3rd party components.
- Integrate MS Access with SQL Server and Oracle databases.
Let’s talk about moving your organization forward…