Application Support Services
On-site and/or off-site client support services are available nationwide.
Our company provides service delivery options that fit your needs, such as on-site programmers and remote Microsoft Access support (non-tiered approach). Help4Access offers a full range of application maintenance and support services to ensure business continuity and long-term value.
Here at Help4Access, we understand how it can be challenging to support in-house custom database applications as they grow over time. Many of our corporate clients (including Cornell University, DuPont, and Time Warner) think of us as an extension of their IT department. So should you!
Top 10 issues we’re asked to complete:
- Upgrade legacy non-supported versions of Microsoft Access to currently supported release.
- Increase application and database performance.
- Upgrade to support Office 365 migration.
- Upgrade legacy 3rd party components to support new operating systems.
- Fix bugs left by a previous developers and providing on-going support.
- Integrate the application into other Office products.
- Integrate with accounting, finance, sales, marketing, operations and ERP systems.
- Migrate database into SQL Server, Oracle, Azure.
- Write a web or mobile version of all or of a portion of the MS Access application.
- Combine multiple disparate database applications into a single, supportable, scalable long-term solution.
Let’s talk about moving your organization forward…